Offense-Defense is Celebrating:
Football Camps & Training for Youth and High School Players
Offense-Defense has been helping youth and high school athletes achieve their dreams for over 5 decades. We put more players in College and the NFL than any other football camp or training organization in United States. Camp Locations are available nationwide, with commuter and overnight options, as well as non-contact and full-contact curriculum.
High School Football Players
Get your name in front of football coaches this summer! At Offense-Defense Football Camp we help you get exposure, ranked, and recruited by the best college and NFL coaches in the industry. We pride ourselves on improving your technique so that you can become a football powerhouse. Greatly improve your chances to get ranked, get exposure, earn scholarships, and recruited by collegiate programs.
Offense-Defense Class of 2018 Signing Day Commits
Youth And Middle School Football Players
Learn football technique while having a blast this summer at O-D Summer Football Camp! Our college and NFL coaches focus on giving young players fundamental techniques mixed with a tons of repetitions, game experience, and safety. Give your child a one of a kind experience. Progressive instruction means ensuring players are grasping the concepts being provided before moving to the next progression.
O-D CLASS OF 2018 - SIGNING DAY COMMITS
- Isaiah Bolden - Zephyrhills, FL - FSU
- Myles Mason - Trussville, AL - ARKANSAS
- Mario Goodrich III - Lees Summit, MO - CLEMSON
- Rayshad Williams - Memphis, TN - UCLA
- Jamien Sherwood - Jensen Beach, FL - AUBURN
- Nikko Hall - Calabasas, CA - COLORADO ST.
- Jaylon King - Nashville, TN - GA.TECH
- Ladarrius Bishop-SURG - Ashdown, AR - ARKANSAS
- Jairus Brents - Louisville, KY - LOUISVILLE
- Noah Boykin - Washington D.C, DMV - NOTRE DAME
- James Williams - Jackson , MS - OLE MISS
- Jarrett Jackson - Palm Gardens, FL - LOUISVILLE
- Caleb Tannor - Tucker, GA - NEBRASKA
- Tahj Brown - Donaldsonville, LA - HOUSTON
- Jalen Cunningham - Odenville, AL - OLE MISS
- Chasen Hines - Marshall, TX - LSU
- Austin Smith - McDonough, GA - GA.TECH
- Kai Golden - Tuscon, AZ - NEW MEXICO ST.
- Tahj Rice - Louisville, KY - DUKE
- Jaylen Joyner - Orlando, FL - FAU
- Reggie Hughes - Calabasas, CA - ARIZONA ST.
- Bumper Pool - Lovejoy, TX - ARKANSAS
- DeAndre Square - Detriot, MI - KENTUCKY
- Andrew Johnson - Tifton, GA - OREGON
- Damone Clark - Baton Rouge, LA - LSU
- Rashawn Yates - Port St. Lucie, FL - USF
- Reese Otis - Leesburg, GA - GEORGIA
- Will Farniok - Sioux Falls, SD - NEBRASKA
- Barton Clement-NS - Missouri City, TX - TEXAS A&M
- Tyler Steen - Fort Lauderdale, FL - VANDERBILT
- Jalil Irvin - Lithonia, GA - AUBURN
- Dejmi Dumervil Jean - Fort Lauderdale, FL - LOUISVILLE
- Michael Furtney - Milan, MI - WISCONSIN
- Cameron Wire-SURG - Gonzales, LA - LSU
- Raiqwon O'Neal - Conway, SC - RUTGERS
- Maxwell Iyama - Murfreesboro, TN - SOUTH CAROLINA
- Jerome Carvin - Cordova, TN - TENNESSEE
- Christian Armstrong - Warner Robins, GA - FSU
- Princeton Pines - Baton Rouge, LA - BAYLOR
- Juwan Callines - Portsmouth, VA - ALABAMA ST.
- Cedric Banks - Baton Rouge, LA - ULL/SELA/UHB
- Dakereon Joyner - N Charleston, SC - SOUTH CAROLINA
- Quincy Patterson II - Chicago, IL - VIRGINIA TECH
- Allan Walters - Highstown, NJ - VANDERBILT
- Devin Leary - Sicklerville, NJ - NC STATE
- Jeremy Banks - Cordova, TN - TENNESSEE
- Garland LaFrance - New Orleans, LA - WESTERN KENTUCKY
- Devin Brumfield - Covington, LA - UTAH
- Tavion Thomas - Dayton, OH - CINCINATTI
- Slade Bolden - West Monroe, LA - ALABAMA
- Geor'quarius Spivey - Monroe, LA - MISSISSIPPI ST.
- Jacob Warren - Knoxville, TN - TENNESSEE
- Miles Battle - Houston, TX - OLE MISS
- Kenan Jones - Berwick, LA - LSU
- Cameron McKinney - Birmingham, AL - JACKSONVILLE ST.
- Jaylon Robinson - Forth Worth, TX - OKLAHOMA
- Joseph Scates - Dayton, OH - IOWA ST.
- Cameron Brown - Saint Louis, MO - OHIO ST.
- Edward Hendrix - Washington D.C. - SYRACUSE
- Kevin Austin - Pompano Beach, FL - NOTRE DAME
- Scott Humpich Jr - Louisville, KY - MURRAY STATE
- Robert Snead - Newark, NJ - INDEPENDENCE KANSAS COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- Larry McCormick - Mcdonough, GA - GUILFORD COLLEGE
- Cameron Blanding - Sumter, SC - LIMESTONE COLLEGE
- Eric Baxter Jr - LaVergne, TN - LINDSEY WILSON COLLEGE
- Zaine Burton - Ringgold, GA - SAVANNAH STATE UNIVERSITY
- Tyler Stringfellow - Albia, IA - UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL MISSOURI
- Tyreik Norwood - Winchester, TN - KENTUCKY WESLEYAN
- Cedric Dunbar - Natchez, MS - JACKSON ST. UNIVERSITY
- Xavier Malone - Walls, MS - NORTHEAST COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- Ken’Charrion Wade - Cedar Hill, TX - SOUTHWESTERN COLLEGE-KANSAS
- Kendrick Gillespie - Memphis, TN - CULVER-STOCKTON COLLEGE
- Antonio Zita - Fayetteville, TN - TENNESSEE ST. UNIVERSITY
- Cole Shafer-Fries - Ellerslie, GA - LAGRANGE COLLEGE
- Christian Cross - Tomball, TX - ARMY WEST POINT
- Dallas Kemp - Apex, NC - ST. ANDREWS UNIVERSITY
- Zachary Klotz - Austin, TX - TRINITY UNIVERSITY
- Joshua De St. Jean - South Bend, IN - YALE UNIVERSITY
Our football camps and player development clinics use a progressive curriculum that has been developed for all levels of play by our NFL and College coaching staff. Whether it's your first time playing football or you're a top recruiting prospect, we've got a program that will improve your game.
- Each player is evaluated by our coaching staff and dedicated regional scouts using a modified pro-style system.
- Athletes are ranked by position and age group, locally and nationally, using a combination of Standardized Athletic Testing, evaluations, and coach feedback.
- Our network of scouts and recruiting partners is unrivaled in the industry, and we provide industry-leading tools for building a comprehensive football profile that is made to impress.
Improve Your Game with Offense-Defense Football Camps
Offense-Defense training camps improve performance levels of athletes playing at every level of the game. Youth instruction focuses on building strong fundementals and team dynamics, while high school instruction covers advanced position-specifc drills and scenarios. All summer campers receive a full evaluation, which includes crucial information on which areas of their game should continue to be worked on and how to get better.
The road to greatness starts at O-D!
Over 500 O-D alumni from our camps and Bowl have gone on to the NFL. 28 of 32 NFL teams have active O-D alumni. O-D has the largest number of FBS Division 1 signees.
O-D’s philosphy - we focus on teaching technique not tactics. Learning technique has immediate and long lasting benefits for players to consistently win games. We also teach players how to improve stamina, speed, and agility.
Campers get free online access to O-D's personal, Placement, Recruiting, and Exposure (PREview) profile. You can see your S.A.T. and ranking, plus add your coach's recommendation letters and videos.
Earn an invitation with 1,000+ players like yourself to compete in 28 games once a year in exciting cities like New Orleans, Miami, and Orlando. Cam Newton and Lamar Jackson were MVP’s of the O-D All-American Bowl. Could you be the next MVP?
O-D provides a couple of ways for you to show colleges what you are made of. 1) Our Standard Athletic Testing (S.A.T.) evaluates all of your measureables. 2) Our coaches rank and evaluate your abilities using a star system.
Advance your career by learning from successful football minds. We use NFL players and coaches, and college coaches as part of our coaching staff.
Professional and quality instruction is provided for beginners and advanced instruction for skilled players.
Enjoy playing in games during each session. Play in up to 3 games a day (rules permitting) in the summer with college and pro coaches.
Players learn safe, game-winning techniques, tenacity, fair play, and teamwork.